June 2, 2020
- The group marches on, Hollywood Squares style, through the quarantine with daily updates and lectures.
- Cheers to Fabian and Evan on the great news that their JCP paper on proton-coupled electron transfer with the Mayer group was accepted “as is”! Thanks to Mauricio for bringing that system to our attention.
- Did NOT see this one coming, but CPIMS program at DOE has recommended our joint proposal with Ken Jordan and Anne McCoy for full funding!!!
- Evan presented a lecture at the virtual ASMS meeting. And no, it’s not the same as being there.
- Mark finally got back into lab on June 1 to restart Janus. After some anxious moments right out of Apollo 13 mixed with a little Martian, we regained contact with the Orbi electronics and looks to be coming back up.
- Wheels up! Anton starts his virtual internship with Al Viggiano at AFRL Kirtland as an AFRL Scholar. Enjoy the friendly skies, Anton!